Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cooking lately

I've actually been cooking quite a bit lately, but haven't been posting any of it. I should be. It's hit and miss, but some of it has been pretty good. Tonight was a cheat: steak fajitas using a sauce from Target. I'm spacing on the name of the celebrity chef who is marketing it, but I used the chipotle lime one and it was pretty good. Some of the Chinese and Thai I've been making has been tasty, so I'll have to dig out those recipes and post them here. Tomorrow is chili chicken tacos, which are delicious. Then Saturday night I'm going out with Val to celebrate her shift over to tenure-track being approved. But then I think I'm going to try spring rolls on Sunday night. Or sometime soon. I'll try to be better about posting recipes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment