Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tri-Colored Pepper Spaghetti

This is taken DIRECTLY off the back of the Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Blend Spaghetti box (although I'm modifying their garlic saute suggestions), but it looked good, so I thought I would record it here before I recycle the box.

Ingredients:
1 pkg Ronzoni Healthy Harvest spaghetti 
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp minced garlic
2 ea. of red, green, yellow bell peppers, de-seeded and thinly sliced
salt and pepper

Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat with olive oil, and saute garlic (they say until golden brown but, to me, that's a bit too long, so I'd say just a couple of minutes). Toss in peppers and heat until just tender (about 2-3 minutes). Add pasta to peppers and toss until warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment